We are looking for
QA/QC EXPEDITING SUPERVISOR
Quality Assurance – Quality Control
- To assure the whole material and equiment details to comply with EN/ISO related applicable standards.
- Incoming material verification
- Mill, filler certificates verification
- Fabrication activities monitoring: Cutting tracing, assembling, welding, NDE witness and Rt film review, blasting, panting packaging, shipping.
- Verification and approval of the documentation
- Instruction and organization of daily inspection and fabrication activities
- Issue and management of NCR
- To raise and ask for correction for all deviations observed during the inspection and during workshop visit
- To issue a report with a focusing on mentioning what has been inspected as well as the deviations
- Track the traceability of Multi-items inspections inside the IP.
- To ensure that necessary documents related to the lot: IT, Drawings, procedures, before making the inspection, are available and valid
- To ensure that each steps described in the applicable IPs are properly followed, executed and witness
- To witness ITP witness points
- To be able to work and to communicate with Notified Body, when required.
- To detect and to report delays and slippages, with their causes
- To establish Mitigation actions with supplier, to reduce and kill the delays
- To provide early warnings based on facts noticed during interventions, that would require additional attention
- To expedite resolution of pending overdue actions with supplier
- To focus and to challenge supplier schedule for components identified in the Priority List.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with supplier to improve performances
- Daily flash reporting on the main activities performed
- Weekly report (detailed and documented)
To send the application fill in the form below: